Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday To-do's.

Inspired by my pal Tabs over at http://tabulouslyme.blogspot.com/ I have decided to start a weekly Tuesday To-do's posting, mirrored after her Totally Awkward Tuesdays(stolen fromhttp://tovadarling.blogspot.com/ ). I am an avid list maker and I think goal setting is a good way to stay organized.
This first week is centered around wedding planning, because like it or not, I have a wedding day come August 29th that is getting closer as I type. They won't all be wedding related, but until after mine, there's a good chance it's going to pop up from time to time.

My short list to hopefully be completed before or on next Tuesday:
-Format/Design invites with Fiancé.
-Ask him kindly to start gathering addresses for the ppl I gave him a list of a month ago.
-Type up addresses from the family list my mother hand wrote.
-Create Bridal Shower guest list for Maid of Honor, which I've been promising her for the past two weeks or so.

It is a bunch of not-fun wedding planing stuff. The invites might be fun, but then again, might not.

If anyone feels the urge to make a short list of tasks they need to do before next Tuesday, there is no better time than the present!

No comments: