Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday To-do

From last week's list:
Format/Design invites with Fiancé.
Ask him kindly to start gathering addresses for the ppl I gave him a list of a month ago.
Type up addresses from the family list my mother hand wrote.
Create Bridal Shower guest list for Maid of Honor, which I've been promising her for the past two weeks or so.

3 out of 4 isn't too bad....and we are going to mess around with the invites tonight.

This week's list is not wedding related, it is a list of things I need to do for myself in the next week:
Excerise every day.
Write down everything I eat.
Clear my head before bedtime.
Not worry over things I cannot control.

*EDIT/UPDATE 4/29/09*
We formatted the invites last night so that is taken care of...now we just need to get ink and start printing! Oh and I need to type up address labels with all the fancy Mr. & Mrs. crap too. 4 months from today is THE day Craziness!

No comments: