Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Confession.

I had McDonald's for breakfast. Today. And yesterday. Ahhhhhh, I feel so much better. If makes it any less awful, all I got (both days) was a small coffee and a sausage mcmuffin. Yesterday's excuse was my 8:10am dentist appointment for a teeth cleaning (first of a bunch of dental procedures I'll be having over the next 3 months, read my recap of my new dentist here) which I refused to eat before (that just seems so counterproductive, no?) and today's excuse is....I felt like crap, got up late (although still squeezed in putting on makeup, that's how much I like my skin tone being even) and didn't have time for breakfast at home, plus I must caffeinate in the morning time, lest I lose my mind and/or fall asleep at work. I have this really annoying dry cough...and I've been sneezing a lot more than usual. It's probably a cold, I haven't had one in a forever.

I still parked farther away, even though it was pretty cold again today and I was a tid bit late, and I plan on taking a walk to the post office on my lunch break.

Hey look...it's already Wednesday, sweetness.

No comments: