Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Breaks my Heart.

Days like yesterday are gut-wrenching, vomit-inducing, make me want to use physical violence (even though I've never before) towards someone who hurts the people I love the most.

What kind of mother is she?

What kind of woman is she?

She really thinks she has the right to act the way she does, and that is the most maddening part of the whole situation.

I loathe how she can upset my husband the way she does and in doing so, she is hurting her daughter, just to spite him. What the fuck is wrong with her?

So many people have told me, "he needs to go back to court" "she can't do that" blah blah blah but she does, and in a rural Ohio court system that her mother works in, she can.

All because he the was first person in her life to stand up to her, to tell her no, to tell her she's not perfect and to not give her exactly what she wanted because she was awful to him. He was man enough to walk way.

It's so frustrating because there is so very little I can do to make things better, besides be a much better female role model for Kiddo, and sometimes those are big shoes to fill.

No comments: