Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ToDo Tuesday.

From last week:
-Go buy myself something to wear for my Shower coming up at the end of the month.
-Get MOH the few addresses I forgot to include as shower invite people...oops!
-Possibly schedule hair appointment, IF the money is there for such a thing right now. No money for this right now.
-Enjoy my new tattoo :)

For this week:
1. Take care of myself better. I haven't been feeling all that great lately. Not exactly sure why, but need to do better with taking care of myself.
2. Try and enjoy the craziness that has taken over my weekends lately. Soooo busy but so thankful for all the good things the busy stuff entails.
3. Figure out how we are going to print the wedding invites.

Later I'll post some awesome awkwardness to help keep Tabatha's Totally Awkward Tuesdays alive :)

No comments: