Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mondays.

I have a case of them. Working two Saturdays in a row blows. It wouldn't be so hard if I didn't work 8 to 5 every day the week before. Can't wait to sleep in this coming weekend.

All I shall say about the previous post: I couldn't be more right about how this wedding business is the problem, not our relationship. The marriage part isn't making us argue, just the day we make it official. He actually brought up talking to his mom about all the things we need to talk to her about when he goes to lunch with her today. And I have "let go" of the fellas attire. I told him it is all up to him, because I trust him and I'm not going to worry about it anymore.
We are good...never perfect, but hey who is?

I def. ate my feelings Saturday and Sunday though...drank some of them Saturday night as well. Why can't I be one of those people who get sick to the stomachs and can't eat when they are stressed? If it was purely a relationship arguement, I wouldn't want to eat, but just run of the mill stress over the wedding and money, that causes me to binge.

I suck at being healthy...I'm always just a Big Mac away from cracking. Oh well. You only live once, right? Although probably not nearly as long eating Taco Bell and pizza...

No comments: