Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Newbies.

Speaking of four-eyes here's my highly anticipated $30 internet special spectacles:

They are nerdy as all hell. And I love them. (blame the crapastic quality on the shitty overhead lighting I sit under all day at work.)

The last time I purchased new glasses was 2007. And they cost around $200 out of pocket. So I wasn't expecting these to be all that cute, but I think I lurve them. If you have never worn glasses, getting new ones is similar to getting a new hair do: when its good, you are really happy.

Now I just need a cut and color in the worst way (and an eyebrow wax to boot) and my head will be ready for wedding season 2011.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad i'm not the only person who thinks in terms of wedding-season-prep. :) they're cute glasses indeed.

Mrs. Melberry said...

Thanks lady :)

Dani said...

Love those glasses! They look great on you in that photo!

Mrs. Melberry said...

Thanks a bunch! I was unsure of them at first, but I love them more each day.