Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

@!#*

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't treated like I don't have 15 other things to do right now; if they considered what else I have to do right now before demanding I do something that can really wait until later.

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't act like I am an idiot because I am woman.

It wouldn't be so bad if this whole place wasn't a clusterfuck of an institution, where NOTHING is does in a timely manner or in the most efficient way possible and where EVERYTHING is a jumbled mess and people don't even perform their jobs consistently.


But it is bad because of these things.....and I really don't know how much more I can't take of it.
This place is making me crazy and unhappy and I just want to say fuck it and leave right now.

But I won't. I'm too responsible to do such a thing.

Fuck.

No comments: