Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let's pretend to be famous!

Proust Survey from Vanity Fair Magazine:

What is your current state of mind?
Overstimulated and frazzled.

What is your greatest fear?
Being alone as an old lady and actually become an old lady scares me as well.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I care too much about things I cannot control. I'm also vain.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
The act of using ignorance as an excuse.

Which living person do you most admire?
Barack Obama.

Which living person do you most despise?
Those who can think only of themselves; they are probably the loneliest people on earth.

On what occasion do you lie?
To get out of going places.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Aside from bf, music. I feel there is a perfect song for every feeling and I love how that works.

When and where were you happiest?
I honestly do not know...so I'm thinking I haven't reached that first high point in life?

Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could sing well.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My worrying...if I could turn it off permanently it would do a lot of good.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Obtaining my Bachelor's Degree, Magna Cum Laude. Woo

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would it be?
A spoiled, well fed, house-cat.

What is your favorite occupation?
UN Goodwill Ambassador would be awesome.

Who are your favorite writers?
J.K. Rowling, L. Frank Baum, Emily Dickinson

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Harry Potter of course.

Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents, my friends who have stayed true to themselves.

What are your favorite names?
Emma, Verlane, Aurin
Spence, Nickolaus, Tobias

What is your greatest regret?
That I have taken things and people for granted.

How would you like to die?
Unexpectedly...I don't really want to see it coming.

What is your motto?
Life goes on? I don't really know...

Inside the Actor's Studio Questions:

What is your favorite word?
Seriously. It can be used in a wide range of ways.

What is your least favorite word?
Moist. I just don't like it.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Sarcasm and wit, people speaking passionately about things.

What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Racist, sexist or homophobic language.

What sound or noise do you love?
Kiddo and Little One laughing, rain storms

What sound or noise do you hate?
People I thought I respected using derogatory words

What is your favorite curse word?
Goddammit

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
University Professor.

What profession would you not like to do?
Medical Surgeon...too much pressure.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I told you I existed!! But come on in anyways :)

No comments: