Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Secrets, Secrets

I was killing some time today on postsecret.com and decided create my own little secret sharing blog for a couple reasons, mostly because I'm too lazy to create a post card to send to Frank Warren. So here are my secrets:

1. I have always said I never want kids. Suddenly I do and that freaks me out. A lot.
2. I don't think I will ever be happy with my body.
3. I lie when I say I'm not a jealous person.
4. I am sort of obsessed with my long time boyfriend's life before me, even though it included two crazy (ex)girlfriends and baby mama drama.
5. I worry about things to the point of making myself sick.
6. I am genuinely uncomfortable around elderly people, and because of this, I'm terrified of my parents growing old.
7. I sure I've found my soul mate, and if he thinks I'm not a little scared of getting married, he's very wrong.
8. I hope I am never confronted by her, because I've never been in a fist fight, and she would probably kick my ass, but I would go down swinging.
9. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up here....seriously.
10. I still want to take a trip to Europe all by myself, I just don't think it will ever happen.

So there are my dirty little secrets. If anyone reads this and wants to share, go for it.

No comments: