Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shred.

Yesterday I did Day One Level One of Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred. Right now, approx. 15 hours post workout, I can feel it in my biceps, abs and thighs. I'm positive tomorrow will bring the all over aches. I really liked it, although I got so hot I almost threw up, but every time it got bad, it would switch into recovery. I really like how just when you think you can't do a move any more, you are done with it and move on to something else.

Before beginning, I did something I have never done before: took pictures of myself with my stomach showing. They will only see the light of day if on Day 30 I take new ones, and there is visible improvement. While trying to capture my back side I did get this, which isn't too offensive and almost artsy-fartsy. And I wasn't even trying:

There I am from behind, tramp stamp and all. Thank you, iPhone, for not taking super high definition photos. And even though Jillian Michaels pretty much annoys the crap out of me, that is exactly what I need right now. I need something to push me.

No comments: